The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is threatening to overwhelm our healthcare system. How do we manage the possible surge, provide the best care, and make sure our healthcare providers are protected from infection and yet leverage our healthcare experts across the potential wave of new patients?
Tryten’s Virtual Rounding Assistant with Logitech MeetUp for hospitals, community care centres, temporary triage facilities, SNF’s, and long-term care:
Logitech MeetUp All-in-one conferencecam
• Has PTZ 4K camera with Ultra-wide lens and optical zoom.
• Provides professional-quality video and audio.
• Easy to install.
• Supports plug-and-play video conferencing.
Provides rapid access to remote experts.
- Is easily pushed and positioned for faster rounding.
- Has minimal footprint requiring less space.
- Will bring care where and when it is needed.
- Will assist in workload balancing across practitioners who are geographically distant and dispersed.
- Minimizes the risk to the practitioner and reduces the need for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Disclaimer: Tryten does not sell video accessories such as cameras, monitors or tablets. Our products are able to host existing customer investments.
Agile, lightweight design ships in a single box and is easily assembled making remote experts quickly available anywhere, any time.
Temporary tent hospitals and newly repurposed retrofitted facilities can utilize Nova carts to provide rapid access to experts.
Quickly and cost effectively adjust to changing models of care, reduce the need for PPE and access remote experts as needed to workload balance and control cost.
Nova OEM Solutions
Customized cart components designed to strengthen your brand and meet your needs.
Call us to discussthe MeetUp Virtual Rounding Assistant Solution
We’re here to help you find the healthcare solution that fits your needs.