Virtual Nursing Cart
Contact Tryten today to learn more about our innovative virtual nursing solutions.
Tryten Virtual Nursing Cart:
The Best Telehealth Tool
The Tryten S1 Tablet and Medical Devices Cart blends a stylish design and serves medical staff thanks to its clever features and functions, including:
- Complete Compatibility: Like on-site providers, virtual nurses use a range of audiovisual devices and medical peripherals to communicate with and treat patients. With Tryten’s virtual nursing carts, you can effortlessly add, exchange, and upgrade your devices to meet the changing needs of your patients. Our carts are fully compatible with every major app developer, medical device, and tablet manufacturer.
- Tailor-made for All Technologies: We offer a variety of affordable accessories and mounting brackets that you can use to add the latest medical devices and technologies to your cart. If we don’t have the right components ready-made, we will work with you to design the perfect custom accessories.
- First-Class Mobility: Our lightweight S1 platform has four silent, non-marking wheels for effortless maneuverability. The S1 also has a compact and narrow frame, making it ideal for use in small healthcare settings where floor space is a valuable commodity.
- Customizable with OEM Branding: If you want a stylish cart that uses your unique branding and technology, Tryten has you covered. We’re a leading custom medical cart Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vendor. Our expert team will work closely with you to combine your branding with our clever virtual nursing solutions, creating a cart that’s uniquely yours.
- Security Solutions: You can equip your Tryten S1 cart with 40+ accessories. For example, you can attach a locking supply caddy designed to prevent tampering and theft. We also offer a large utility box to keep your power and cable connections securely tucked away.
Virtual Nursing Cart Advantages
The Tryten virtual nursing cart saves you money during the initial purchase and down the road. Our solutions typically cost 30 to 50% less than comparable competitor equipment. Since Tryten carts are adaptable for every device and technology, you can keep using them year after year, eliminating the need to purchase costly replacements.
For some patients, remote nursing may seem intimidating or impersonal. Our simple yet stylish cart improves the patient care experience by allowing you to easily connect with patients through audiovisual devices and other tools. You can also adjust the platform to address patients from a comfortable angle, even if they’re sitting or lying down.
Our innovative virtual nursing cart design easily accommodates all medical devices and peripherals. Customize your cart to suit your unique patient care workflow and quickly make changes at any time.
The Tryten virtual nursing cart makes agile handling a top priority. Our platform is light, nimble, and quiet, allowing you to position it anywhere. The S1 cart features a unique, patented articulating arm that lets you quickly pan, rotate, and tilt your tablet and other equipment.
Tryten makes assembling equipment effortless and fast. You can assemble your virtual nursing cart by yourself in a matter of minutes, and adding new devices is a snap with our simple mounting brackets. Your cart will be up and running in no time without the need to study complicated assembly instructions or request factory support.
Audiovisual devices and medical peripherals often have unwieldy cables and power cords. These cables can pose a tripping risk for passersby and accidentally disconnect, disrupting your appointments with patients. The Tryten virtual nursing cart eliminates these problems by including a concealed cable management system.
Ready to improve your nursing workflow?
Upgrade Your Workflow with the Tryten Virtual Nursing Cart
Virtual nursing offers numerous benefits for providers and patients. As a remote nurse, you can increase efficiency and improve care workflow by reducing travel time. Virtual nursing also makes healthcare more accessible for all patients, including people with disabilities, individuals who live in rural locations, and patients who lack transportation to healthcare facilities.
Tryten can help you design the best solution for all of your virtual nursing needs.
Call or message us today to learn more about how our carts can improve point-of-care workflow for both providers and patients.