Virtual Nursing Cart
Contact Tryten today to learn more about our innovative virtual nursing solutions.
Tryten Virtual Nursing Cart:
The Best Telehealth Tool
The Tryten S1 Tablet and Medical Devices Cart blends a stylish design and serves medical staff thanks to its clever features and functions, including:
- Complete Compatibility: Like on-site providers, virtual nurses use a range of audiovisual devices and medical peripherals to communicate with and treat patients. With Tryten’s virtual nursing carts, you can effortlessly add, exchange, and upgrade your devices to meet the changing needs of your patients. Our carts are fully compatible with every major app developer, medical device, and tablet manufacturer.
- Tailor-made for All Technologies: We offer a variety of affordable accessories and mounting brackets that you can use to add the latest medical devices and technologies to your cart. If we don’t have the right components ready-made, we will work with you to design the perfect custom accessories.
- First-Class Mobility: Our lightweight S1 platform has four silent, non-marking wheels for effortless maneuverability. The S1 also has a compact and narrow frame, making it ideal for use in small healthcare settings where floor space is a valuable commodity.
- Customizable with OEM Branding: If you want a stylish cart that uses your unique branding and technology, Tryten has you covered. We’re a leading custom medical cart Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vendor. Our expert team will work closely with you to combine your branding with our clever virtual nursing solutions, creating a cart that’s uniquely yours.
- Security Solutions: You can equip your Tryten S1 cart with 40+ accessories. For example, you can attach a locking supply caddy designed to prevent tampering and theft. We also offer a large utility box to keep your power and cable connections securely tucked away.
Upgrade Your Workflow with the Tryten Virtual Nursing Cart
Virtual nursing offers numerous benefits for providers and patients. As a remote nurse, you can increase efficiency and improve care workflow by reducing travel time. Virtual nursing also makes healthcare more accessible for all patients, including people with disabilities, individuals who live in rural locations, and patients who lack transportation to healthcare facilities.
Tryten can help you design the best solution for all of your virtual nursing needs.
Call or message us today to learn more about how our carts can improve point-of-care workflow for both providers and patients.