Tryten's 5 -Year Limited Warranty
- Tryten Products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years limited from date of delivery under intended product use. Repairing and replacing of products is under the sole discretion of Tryten; if requested, products or parts for which a warranty claim is made shall be returned prepaid to Tryten. This warranty excludes damage or failure due to abuse, usage beyond intended use, and/or improper installation. Tryten will have the option to repair or replace the defective Tryten product free of charge. This five (5) year limited warranty do not cover damages from normal wear and tear or from accidental damage, misuse, improper care, alterations, and damage caused in transportation by a common carrier or airline. Tryten’s limited warranty does not include any damages or loss of third-party equipment used with or on our products.
- Installation of Tryten products must adhere to provided installation instructions provided with the product when shipped, or as referred to https://tryten.com/instructions. Tryten shall not be responsible for the failure of any such installation if instructions are not adhered to.
- Custom Tryten manufactured products are included in the five (5) year limited warranty. Custom products are non-refundable/non-returnable. Please refer to https://tryten.com/return-policy for more information.
- OEM (Original equipment manufacturers) products resold by Tryten are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty, and not covered by Tryten’s five (5) year limited warranty.
- This five (5) limited year warranty is applicable to Nova Carts and Accessories, and excludes Tryten Legacy products which carry a one (1) year limited warranty.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and the fitness for a particular purpose beyond the terms of this limited warranty. The five (5) year limited warranty offered by Tryten herein may not be modified by any oral representations made by any employee, agent, or representative of Tryten. This limited warranty gives you, the original purchaser, specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- If you need to have your Tryten product repaired or replaced under the conditions of this limited warranty, please contact customer service at 1-800-860-4455 or email email@example.com.