Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) Cart
VRI stands for Video Remote Interpreting. It is a type of interpreting service that utilizes video conferencing technology to connect interpreters with non-English speakers in real-time, allowing for effective communication in a wide range of settings such as medical, legal, and business.
Tryten’s innovative VRI cart enables you to connect patients with remote interpreters effortlessly.
Connect Interpreters and Patients With the Tryten VRI Cart
We created the affordable VRI Cart to meet all your remote interpreting needs. Our workstation provides the best VRI performance for medical staff and patients thanks to its unique features, including:
- Multiple Options for Cart Design: The heavy-duty Tryten X1 cart can easily accommodate a large display monitor, speaker configuration, and video bar. If you want a smaller and more portable option, the S series offers a range of lightweight, tablet-based carts at an affordable price.
- Ease of Connection: Wheel the Tryten VRI cart to your patient and use your chosen hardware to connect them with a remote interpreter in minutes. This efficient communication will shorten appointment times and enable you to provide more accurate treatment.
- Fully Customizable Hardware: The Tryten VRI Cart can carry a large selection of specially designed accessories and mounting brackets to accommodate all devices. As technology evolves, these add-ons let you keep upgrading your medical cart with the latest remote interpreting devices.
- Translation on the Go: The slender S and X1 carts are designed for agile handling, making transportation a breeze. The whisper-quiet wheels can handle a variety of terrain, so you can easily move the cart between patient bedsides, the parking lot, and the registration desk.
- Personalize Your Cart With OEM Branding: Tryten can personalize your cart by providing a range of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) branding services. We can add your logo and technology to our VRI Cart, creating a workstation designed just for you. Our OEM branding services are also scalable, so we can work with you to create custom carts to sell commercially.
VRI Cart Advantages
Some competitor medical carts have complicated setup processes, requiring you to contact IT or the factory for support. We pride ourselves on designing accessible, no-fuss carts. Anyone can assemble and deploy the Tryten VRI Cart in minutes without expert knowledge or technical skills.
We prioritized durability and reliability when creating the Tryten S series and X1 carts. Our platforms will provide high-quality VRI services for many years. We back each product with a 5-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
Every Tryten VRI cart and accessory is backed by our 5-year limited warranty – your assurance of quality and performance day in, day out.
The S series and X1 have a concealed cable management system. Keep device cables and power cords stored and hidden for maximum maneuverability and safety.
Storage space is often a rare commodity in healthcare settings. The slim Tryten S and X1 carts take up minimal space without compromising performance. You can easily maneuver your cart in crowded hallways and rooms without disrupting colleagues and patients. When you’re done using the platform, simply tuck it away into a closet or corner until the next time.
We offer a range of affordable VRI Carts to fit every budget. Contact us today to find the perfect medical cart for your price range.