Tryten’s pioneering lightweight medical cart platform.
The Tryten S2 enables tablet-based care workflows and patient bedside engagement with unparalleled efficiency, durability, and low total cost of ownership. Key features include:
- Lockable tablet holder fits tablets up to 12.95” and 3.5 lbs
- Compatible with Apple iPad Air, Pro 11″ & 12.9″, Microsoft Surface, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, S7 & S7+, Google Nexus, and many others.
- Available in a Vesa mount configuration
- Concealed cable management for safe and secure operation
- Modular design compatible with a range of Tryten accessories
- Whisper-quiet, non-marking, locking wheels
- Medical-grade, easy to clean components
- IEC 60601 tested for tip resistance
Get your tablet or medical device operational in minutes thanks to the Tryten S2’s simple design and assembly.
A patented design, whisper-quiet wheels, and light weight make the Tryten S2 a care provider’s favorite medical cart.
The Tryten S2’s small footprint makes it easy to store, easy to deploy, and easy to keep out of the way of care workflows.
When it comes to total cost of ownership, the Tryten S2’s low cost, high durability, and low maintenance requirements translate into an easy purchase decision.
Ready to roll for a range of uses
Put your patient registration access point wherever you need it.
Whether down the hall or around the world, this cart closes the gap.
Small, lightweight, and easy to use, but oh so important in today’s patient care workflow.
It has never been easier to bring audio and video interpreting solutions into the patient’s room.
The simplest way to help remote doctors do their rounds.