S2 Tablet & iPad Cart
A Sleek iPad Cart for Hospitals
Sleek design. Small footprint. One-handed operation. The S2 enables tablet-based care workflows and patient bedside engagement with unparalleled efficiency, durability, and low total cost of ownership. Key features include:
- Tilting tablet bracket that can also pan 180° and rotate 360°, enabling users to view tablets in the optimum position
- Lockable holder fits tablets up to 12.95” and 3.5 lbs, supporting a wide tablet range
- Compatible with Apple iPad Air, Pro 11″ and 12.9″, Microsoft Surface & Surface Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Google Pixel, and many others
- Available in a Vesa mount configuration that securely supports monitors
- Concealed cable management for safe, secure operation and easy cleaning
- Modular design compatible with a range of Tryten accessories that make using medical devices easy
- Whisper-quiet, non-marking, locking wheels glide over any surface, including carpets
- Medical-grade, easy-to-clean components render frequent wipedowns an easy breeze
- Cord wrap ergonomic handle with slender design uniquely placed for easy pushing and positioning
- Solid base IEC 60601 tested for tip resistance helps prevent expensive accidents
How Tryten S2 iPad Carts Benefit Providers and Patients
High mobility, a small footprint, and secure, out-of-the-way space for tablets and miniature medical devices are the most critical benefits S2 iPad carts bring to surgical centers at an affordable price.
Clinicians and patients appreciate having an iPad medical cart handy when needed but easily moved aside when it’s not. It also helps to have a convenient spot to set peripherals like gel bottles and transducers. Patients enjoy having tablets on wheels that make them easy to position and use to interact with providers, friends, and family.
S2 iPad Cart Advantages
The small form of S2 iPad medical carts brings more open space to surgical rooms and patient areas. And it’s simple to disassemble and store an S2 iPad cart.
Personnel can set up an S2 iPad cart in minutes thanks to the Tryten S2’s simple design and assembly. The medical-grade surfaces and hidden power cords make it easy to wipe down all components frequently.
Quickly add or remove any S2 compatible, medical-grade, fully wipeable modules fast to change or expand functions. Perfect for hosting bedside monitors, holding tablets, and supporting a broad range of use cases.
Solid bases render Tryten iPad medical carts tip resistant to meet IEC 60601 standards while four locking, whisper-quiet wheels glide over any surface, including carpets.
Surgical Centers Don’t Always
Need Complex Solutions
Simple functionality at a low price point is often the best answer to provider and patient needs. Everyone appreciates an unobtrusive system that quickly moves out of the way yet is there when needed.
We’re so confident you’ll love the Tryten S2 iPad cart and medical device platform that we’re happy to offer you a no-obligation, 60-day free trial in your facility to see for yourself.*
Get started with your free trial of the Tryten S2 iPad cart today.
*Some conditions apply. Talk to your Tryten representative for details.
Broad Range of Use Cases: One Tool Performs Many Functions
Put your patient registration access point wherever you need it.
Whether down the hall or around the world, this cart closes the gap.
Small, lightweight, and easy to use, but oh so important in today’s patient care workflow.
It has never been easier to bring audio and video interpreting solutions into the patient’s room.
The simplest way to help remote doctors do their rounds.
Tryten S2 Accessory Modules
Support Different Use Cases
The Tryten S2 iPad cart provides the perfect match that empowers providers and patients.
14-inches Articulating Arm with a 25-degree Angle
14-inches Articulating Arm
OmniTab Tablet Bracket
Vesa Mount with Tilt
Poly P15 Mount
Request a Quote for the S2 iPad Cart
* Some conditions apply. Talk to your Tryten representative for details.