Newborn observation that’s safe and secure.
To parents of a newborn separated from their little bundles, there is nothing more distressing than being out of contact, even when the safety and development of the infant comes first. The Tryten S4 helps parents keep a close eye on their children in the NICU from the comfort of their hospital room, or anywhere around the world.
- Maximum pole height of 68.7”
- 10” adjustable arm with panning/tilting/rotating tablet housing that holds up to 3.5 lbs
- Small footprint takes up minimal space in the NICU
- Concealed cable management for safe and secure operation
- Modular design compatible with a range of Tryten accessories
- Whisper-quiet, non-marking, locking wheels
- Medical-grade, easy to clean components
- IEC 60601 tested for tip resistance
The Tryten S4’s pan/tilt/rotate capabilities ensure that parents and caregivers will always have the line of sight they need to watch over their wards.
A small footprint, integrated handle, and smooth-rolling silent wheels mean the Tryten S4 will go where you want it quietly and easily.
The large utility box and concealed cable management channel keep power cords and connections safely out of the way.
The Tryten S4 delivers all this at a price that will make your IT and Operations teams happy.
Popular S4 configuration ideas
Whether down the hall or around the world, this cart closes the gap.
Small, lightweight, and easy to use, but oh so important in today’s patient care workflow.